Name: James
Years Playing: 1ish
Marker Setup: Diablo Mongoose
AIM or other messenger: In my Profile.
Other info: Team Prodigy!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i'd be up for something this summer... i'd like to get together with a bunch of us from wisconsin... i can drive, and possibly ppick people up if you're on my way to wherever we'd happen to meet... i'll probably be in green bay, so it'll be quite the drive... either way, lets actually do something this summer!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
We should..

Im thinking a Field somewhere central. Madison or Appleton.

Not sure about fields other than the ones around me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yea, The local owner said their field was awesome. In about a month were going to be start playing like once a week. In the summer I'd say about twice.

·
Registered
233 Posts
okyballer said:
what about matts house indoor adventures in Appleton... [represent'n] :)
That was what I was thinking also. Apocalypse and Dedicated are known more though.

Besides. Matt's is relocating isnt it?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
so if we do end up planning something here guys, we should post up with suggestions, such as month, or area, and get that kind of stuff worked out now, so there's less planning in the future when we're ready to play.

me personally, i'd like something centralized, like stevens point or waupaca area... maybe madison, but that would be an extremely long haul if medic is interested.

as for time, i'd be happy with something in late june july or august, although i do have all summer and fall.

i just got a new gun, so i still need some money to buy a couple more things for it, but until then, i'm still able to play here and there i'll just be a little low on cash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Name: Phil
Years Playing: 1
Marker Setup: Genesis,Marauder
MSN messenger: none
Other info: none
Yeh i would be down with playing sometime just say the place and when. I do have icq

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
5 Man Trophy Dash Tournament

Competition will be at it's best at this 5-Man Trophy Dash Tournament! Round Robin Format. Trophies will be awarded to the top three teams. Tournament is open to players age 10 or older. Minors under the age of 18 must have a waiver form completed by a parent on the day of play. To get a minor waiver form go to the forms section. Please pre-register at [email protected] or call 262-335-1838.

REGISTRATION

* $100.00 Team Registration Entry Fee
(If pre-registered & pre-paid by deadline)
* $125.00 Team Registration Entry Fee
(If NOT pre-registered & pre-paid by deadline)
* $5.00 All Day Air - Per Player

DAY OF TOURNAMENT

* 8:30am Gate Opens
* 8:30am Sign in & Walk the Field
* 9:30am Captains Meeting
* 10:00am SHARP - Let The Games Begin

EVENT PAINT ONLY - $70.00 per case.

Sunday, July 9th.

Boom will be reffing... Come on out for a great day of paintball against some great competition.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you want info on central wisconsin go to

www.cwpaintball.org

Im noticeing alot of people from Rapids, Point, and Plover.

THose that do, i go to school in Rapids and work at the Plover Supercenter. :p

21 - 40 of 79 Posts