• ATV.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ride them? Of all the personal vehicles out, i want one more than anything. i dont even care that i could drive a 4wheeler or a dirtbike more. I just got an offer from a freind to buy his 89 polaris indy 550 for 600$ Anyone know a lot about them that could help me out on AIM? my sn is in my profile. Also, which would you rather have, or do you have? Snowmobile, quad, dirtbike or jetski?

·
Registered
230 Posts
yes I am into dirtbiking and I own a 85 honda 200 atc and an 87 tw200 yamahahaha but I mostly trail ride in the mojave dessert. I just paid 800 dollars to repair my tw200 after my friend crashed it. his hospital bill was 12,000 dollars including a 5,000 helicoptor ride to the hospital hehe.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I have a 1999 honda hr 150 dirt bike. I love it. I love jumping and racing around. All my friends have quads but I don't feel like blowing money on one. I wakeboard alot so we got a boat instead of a jetski. But now I have found on some jetskis are fun to board behind when on a true corse. I don't think I will be buying one anytime soon though.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did he do to rack up such a high bill? my freind curt tried to hit some doubles with an old ass bike, like a 70- something with dual suspention and endoed and messed him self up really badly.

·
Registered
230 Posts
well it was and enduro and he flipped the bike end over end so he destroyed the headlamp,tachometer,front blinkers,rear blinkers,seat(230 bucks just for new seat) he bent the rear tailight assembly and he wasnt wearing a helmet lol he is an ass and he was drunk at the time .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts