Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!

That's right, I didn't forget about this place, it's just been crazy times lately. Turned 18 in April, my curling team got kind of sponsored by Loudmouth Golf, and grad's coming up in less than three weeks, on top of everything else going on. I already have all of my college plans set up (Power Engineering Technology @ NAIT), where I'm staying, everything.

And yet, I haven't played a real game of speedball in OVER A FULL YEAR. My local (and by far favourite) field closed down last season, and I refuse to drive over an hour to pay a $100 field fee, and $150 for a $40 box of paint. Still having a few problems with my DM8 too, which isn't helping the situation (My 05 Ego still runs like a charm though!)

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and see what's happening here again, and hopefully in coming months I'll have the time to stick around and post more often again.

....So what's new on PBF? :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curling team?

Sick.
Forgot to post this up earlier, but yeah. Here was what we wore - We definitely had everyone at the bonspiels talking about us...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts