Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[background story] I met Lindsay in 4th grade, and she was also in my 6th grade class. She moved away midway through 6th grade. And then when i moved to jax, FL i heard here name called w/ the cheerleadering squad and stuff at an assembly and found out it was her. We are pretty good friends and all that[/background story]

Ok... Thur. I'm gonna ask Lindsay out to go see a movie friday night... And i know there are a ****loads of threads on this. But i thought all ya'll would like to know... So right now i'm sitting here trying to think of some game. lol since i really havn't had to use it much since my last 2 girls asked me. lmfao

--Jared

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Say 'Hey Lindsay, you're hot like Lohan, I'll pick you up at at 7 on Friday to see (insert movie name here) and then we can go get some ice cream, how about it?'

Lohan comment optional.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
AND if u were actually joking. Well, it sucked so bad that.......can't post it. Just let us laugh at u for a minute and lets move on.

i go w/ angered fists line.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Aggression said:
"Hey does this towell smell like chloroform?"

- Mike
lmao am i the only one who laughed?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Angered Fists said:
No, it was over your head, nice attempt at a cover though. I can recognize a joke when I see one.
Can you?

I said it because maybe not where you live, but here in so-cal and in my school, lindsey lohan is worshipped like a god by over 85% of the females and all girls want to look like her. Any girl at my school who doesn't dress like lindsey is called an ugly, unkown person.

so chill.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agression said:
"Hey does this towell smell like chloroform?"

- Mike
I laughed hard. Very hard

buddhaHybrid said:
did i get this correctly? you met some girl when you were younger... moved to florida... then she moved to your school quite some time later? haha thats quite a kawinkydink

Well i knew where when we where younger. x-mas break of 6th grade she moved and i never got to say bye or figure out where she went. When i moved, i found out she went to the same school.

Now i gotta find a good movie to go see. haha

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Sin City? Or if you want a girl movie (or a sucky movie so you can make out and not worry about missing the good parts) try Miss Congeniality 2. Or Robots, that's supposed to be funny and it's so kiddy-like that girls have to like it.

-Jin

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i can't get into Sin City bro... i ain't 17. lol. and the ppl at the theaters are jackasses... but i could always buy tickets and go to Sin City like i do for all R movies. haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts