Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so the person who probably knows me best out of anyone in the world just completely blew me off. I've been her bestfriend for four years now and we know literally everything about each other. As creepy as it sounds, I can tell when it's her friends trying to pretend to be her on her texts, etc. Everything. I even sent her goodmorning messages to wake her up so she wouldn't be late.

So lastyear, she blew me off because of her other "bestfriend" who is a *****, lmao. Her names Grace and she treats her like ****, so I don't like her. Grace apparently *****es about me everyday and they argue everyday about me. So that's when I got blown off lastyear. But then we regained out friendship and were even better friends.

This year, same deal. This is getting really old, and I don't want to play this game again. Should I just blow her off now? Because I can't really forgive her again..

What to do?

P.S.- We were really great friends, we sent about 150 texts a day to eachother and talked on the phone, aim, myspace, etc.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
BUTTSECKS!

Oh yeah wrong forum sorry.

I'd just tell her that her friends gotta cut that **** out and it makes you mad. She will probably say something, but really I am not sure what else there is to do.

D

·
0 Posts
Heh, i guess it's easy for me to say, but you'll go through so many friendships in your life.. i wouldnt even worry about it.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think you understand, she now refuses to talk to me. Won't respond to anything. I'm giving her three days and she'll try to start talking again.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
time it right with some flowers and candy, and then, yeah, buttsecks.

edit: i'm sorry. honestly though, i'd tell her to her face that if she doesn't cut the **** out the friendship will end. i know it's tough, especially if you've spent alot of time with her, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I had to end my friendship with a kid I literally grew up with, he started to be a dick and we just stopped being friends. people change, ya know?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Reason with her and tell her that shes not being herself. Tell her not to be influenced by people that treat her like **** and to not let your friendship fall apart.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I've been through a similar experience.

Girl was my best friend, dated a few times, blah blah blah, she started changing and becoming bitter and selfish *****y. I told her what was happening, and that I didn't like the "new" way she was acting. She then accused me of being the one who changed, and hasn't spoken to me in over 4 months. I still try to say hi to her every once in a while, because we really were good friends, but every time I try to rekindle that friendship, she gets pissed at something I say and goes for weeks without talking to me.

Last week I asked her to not apply at Papa Johns because me and my friend work there, and we don't get the hours we want between the two of us, much less between three people. I told her that she would be cutting my hours in half and that I would have to go get a new job, so she says, "Oh well. I look out for people a lot, I need to start looking out for myself more, I just can't help it if what I do might effect you", to which I reply, "so it's kill or be killed? You're going to screw me over in the one job that I actually like doing. Do you even care about me?" She goes crazy, hasn't spoken since.

I see it for the better, I don't need that in my life. Sorry for the long story, thought maybe it could help you with your situation. Maybe I changed, maybe she did, people in general change. I'd say blow her off, making friends is easy. If she sees you as that "disposable", then her friendship with you doesn't mean as much to her than it does to you.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Thats why I have guys as best friends.

And screw her if she keeps doing that.
Exactly.

I've been in a similar situation, only thing is I was in love with the girl. Now she doesn't even talk to me anymore, and I don't care. I'm never having a female as a "best friend" again. Too much drama.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have hear a lot of good advice here. but talk to her about it, let her know your opinions, and don't curse at her or call her a ***** or anything it tends to lead to negative effects. if she tries and throw it in your face or make you seem like the bad guy, move on and find someone else. I am in the same situation with my cousin who is basically my blood brother

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I have a lot of girl best friends actually. Only one of them has ever given me ****, and I just throw it right back in her face. She is my ex-gf so I don't really feel bad doing it. Eventually she tells me she's sorry, even though she insists i am a dick.

I have a few really good bros but none live close. Anyone that I really trust lives pretty far from me, the closest being 15 minutes away.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Be like "*****, get me some waffle fries!!" "*****!! Why all these people here!?!" "Whos the guy in this picture?!" "You betta not have no brothers!! I aint tryin to mess with no other n***as!!"

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
^^^ yeah that'll surely bring succes.. and if your lucky, you'll get a drink ni the face.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts