Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Same thing I do every weekend.. Drink, smoke, work on the Talon and look for girls while most likely failing. Last weekend was a success though lol.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Going to hs football on friday (if there is one), icer air on saturday (press pass), and paintball on sunday.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
My friend has never played any of the Halo games, so we're finishing up the first one Friday night. Saturday I want to go to the beach, and on Sunday I'm working on some research project about photosynthesis.

I guess I'm not as exciting as some people.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Beer pong was legit...eve nthough I lost 2 out of 3 games(I had different patners every game..). Now I'm just chillin' buzzed and um..how do I put this on pbf....buzzed and **** it, high. Holler. Tommorrow is another night.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Clean the apartment, go food shopping, do laundry, clean my truck. Basically try to catch up on all the stuff that needs to get done. Nothing crazy this weekend, I'll have fun next weekend before I leave for Thanksgiving break.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
rock climbing tonight, fat flakes festival saturday, and dinner with our new (hott) neighbors sunday.
and homework, cleaning, and work squeeze into there somewhere.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Homecoming game tonight. Gay as hell because when you are in the band, you are on the field for halftime and may not leave it (stand there at attention) the entire ceremony. But our football coach might propose tonight so thats cool.

I might be playing some football tomorrow as well. But after that I think I have nothing else.

4 day weekend baby.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts