Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im leaving like right now for denver. stayed at my friends house that is back from college and we sat around in the hot tub with a few chicks then slept some and then more hot tubbing.
So today we are going to denver to see my buddy alex who is got hurt swimming ill be back in later.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Good luck with the trip. Hope it goes well, Don't be to surprised by things. But just keep being as supportive as you have been and he will keep doing as great as he has.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eh good stuff. left at 5 oclock got there about 630. alex got out of rehab at 7 and got a 3 hour pass to hang out. twas fun. then went in and watched grind. more later.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry really didn't have time to post last night or that morning before leaving.
so we are driving this 12 hour ride and it sucked. finally get into denver and its good stuff but its late and we have been driving all day. Kinda sucked to find the place but we did about 630 or so found the hospital and get to his wing as his mom is stepping into the elevater. pretty cool stuff. she shows us to our apartment for the week. its blingin nice.
35 bucks a night for a 2 bedroom one bathroom kitchen and living oom. its nice.

my room

view of denver...pretty nice but pic looks bad.

anyway about 7 alex is up in his chair and we are hanging out get some pizza and we decide to kick the **** outa mitch. then he thinks hes in the clear so mitch lays down and alex like backs up and just rams him funniest thing ever. we pretty much just sat around and were hangin out fun stuff. at 10 hes gotta go back to the bed rather than in his chair so he doesn't get soars.

so I walk him back to his room as the other guys go to walmart and we are just sitting around im reading his emails for him pretty cool. his nurses are all funy. then we sit around watching the movie grind and the other guys get back and we sit down in his room. hes not in a physical ther. session now at 1230 but hes getting out later in an hour or so and he will be up and around then.

So just hangin around for now hes gets to be up for 3 hours at a time and that will be till about 2 or 3. then hes gotta be done in his bed again and can be up for another 3 later.

so yea good stuff. worth the 12 hour drive or so.
alex

·
Registered
728 Posts
Good to see things going well for you. Looks like a great appartment for a week. Send Alex PBf's regards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts