Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as many of you know i finishing up the bad habitz spyder its all good untill now my fliping body came in today

screwed up as hell its not black to polished fade its scratched and its not top cocking like it was said the damn thing is out of warrenty because they waited to long to ship it now my gun looks like total **** my god it freaking pewter and the idiot lock tited the damn detent in place so i cant get it to come out so i have to drop another 165 buck to get it faded like i wanted and probably 50 more to get the flipping thing milled for top cocking

moral of this story :
dont buy paintball stuff from an old woman off ebay
(end rant)

·
Registered
409 Posts
that must mean you got some land. use some hay bails and make some bunkers, and you could even get lazy cows to stand around and be slow moving bunkers. id be the first farm paintball course and you'd make lots of $, then you could buy a zip kit and an assault block and tell me if they really work together. then you can fly out and pwn the old lady who melted down her old dentures to make the top cocking spyder body. just a thought.

i'm sorry about that though, i hate it when stuff comes in thats not up to my expectations, really pisses me off. it happens though. i dont know what to tell you since its ebay, giver bad feedback i guess. can you post pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts