Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Semi auto is good, but your skills wont improve unless you play every week, and try the whole time to work on your skills. Using a pump forces you to always play better, and you will improve much faster.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
pros of semi auto:
faster, better looking, more popular
cons of semi auto: more expensive, take less skill, everyone plays semi auto, waste lots of paint

pros of pump: gun is much lighter, takes more skill, more fun, less paint used
cons: cant shoot fast, difficult to compete with semi auto users, the market for pumps isnt at wide

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
NYY hit it on the nose....

sure it is fun as hell to rain paint in a tourney with a gun that is worth more than your life in general, but I personally have just as much fun paying 10.00 for 200 rds and playing pump ALL day. It requires you to actually AIM, ya, thats a first in paintball.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah everyone about hit the spot. except... i don't tihnk semi's look better, i think pump guns look much :cool: better than semi's. yeah, you save money, count on skills more, have more fun overall, more of a challenge, cool kid on the block sometimes :smokin aannnd your gun looks better. that's some cons of pump

*edit* pro's of pump. not cons. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pros: lighter. cheaper for paint. Teaches you how to be a better player. Harder so more fun. field respect. And the second you buy one, you become a ninja like the rest of the pumpers

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
So you took advantage of our curiousity by writing the thread name, "Oh my god." Wow... Your smart man.

Anyway, I think the first gun you mentioned is better than the other marker. Not sure why, just rolls of my tongue better. ;0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts