Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i was bored in math so i went to the bathroom and one of my friends was in her class and she flipped me off so i flipped her back off and there was this HUGE black guy that walked out of the room right when i was flipping her off. hmmmm so hes like wait what hold on wanna bang? and me being 5'11 him being like 6'5 i said that i wasnt talkin to him...... he started yelling in the hall like wierd black people lingo that i dont know like you wanna bang, you gettin in my grill ? then he asked me if i had beef. so i thought wtf does he want to know if i had beef? so i just went back in the class room havents seen him yet since then.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Lmao wanna bang?

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all the black people at my school really think there black i dont think any of them have seen a ghetto and get all there words off mtv

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
BichSlapinWorr said:
the best Retaliation against Black people...Speaking Jamaican.

It will scare them off because there Neanderthal sized brains cant comphrehend the sentences AT ALL.

Examples...

Whagwan.
Wa'ya Do
Rude Boi
Batte Boi
................gheyness.....
That last word sums up your whole post

D

·
0 Posts
if you cant swim.. your boun' to drizoun..

lol silly black kids that play into their own stereotypes.. its like hey. that slang came from uneducated kids in the hood.. you grew up in an a suburban middle class house with free/great education.. shut up..

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Change ur damn avvy back

Anyway say like:

Bodipabizzle fo shawn son diglity holmesuka
-Transilation-Old english white folk'
(Sorry good sir, we had somewhat of a quirel, my apoliges)

Budabump son! Be tripping hizlet bizzle banging hawt.
-Transilation-Old english white folk'
(HarHar!, sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the fowl gesture was directed twoards me rather then the fine wench)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Speaking of fights in school. I was sitting around chatting it up with the other freshman at my school. Then all of a sudden someone throws a water bottle at some guy's head, the guy completely went berzerk, he ran up, grabbed the guy and threw him against the fence. He hit him in the top of the head with his left hand and the kid's head was bleeding, then he hit him in the stomach then walked off. I'm not messin with that dude.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
well first of all don't back down just because he's big. call his bluff and see if he really is badass. the bigger they are the harder they fall. at least if you DO get your ass kicked, you'll go down fighting and not like a wuss

now on the other hand, if he's this guy, better move to canada
[DELETED - Inapropriate link]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts