Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got off the phone with my gf (ex as of a few days ago). shes a ***** and a hoe just to sum things up. anyways, i got pissed. hung up, threw the phone down, and put on some heavy metal. then started hitting ****. i have no idea how, but somehow i got to my living room. um... yea. now theres a hole in my wall. my parents are gonna ****ing kill me.

goodbye pbf.

<3.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
*cough* owned *cough,cough*

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish i could you guys. but, my digi's at work. :(

ill get pics later. and of the aftermath...

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
when you end up someone?

try somewhere, nubcakes.

anyways, dads home, hes not pissed. he thinks im a dumbass though :)

now we wait for the moms.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Lol, thats pretty funny. I punched a hole into my bedroom wall and put a poster over it. It lasted about 3 months until my parents found it. They were pretty pissed, i had a few bottles of liquor wedged in there too.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i shot up my wall once, i was just dryfiring and forgot there was paint in there. my dad saw and just laughed

·
Registered
629 Posts
A friend of mine couldnt believe that paintball gloves helped, so I offered to let him try then on and hit a brick wall. (i dont know, i thought it would be funny to watch)

So he puts them on, and turns to a Drywall, punches it, and leaves a massive hole :dodgy:

Upside...I know my Grind II gloves can take a beating...no marks even.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Carmas said:
Lol, thats pretty funny. I punched a hole into my bedroom wall and put a poster over it. It lasted about 3 months until my parents found it. They were pretty pissed, i had a few bottles of liquor wedged in there too.
Glad I am over 21 now so I don't have to worry about that stuff, On the topic my dad was already more understanding than my mom was..... good luck to you sir.......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts