Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry aint been on in a while, mom left my stepdad for a while, dunno if they will get back together or w/e, but we moved and I was w/o internet for a while.

Anyways, Friday on my way to work, checked my speed, seen the little yellow/orange light o doom. Service engine soon. Called up the gm dealer, 50 bucks for a reading. Went to autozone, got a free reading. FIrst they said something bout egr, then in the store they were talking bout catalytic converters and ****. Anyways, Advanced told me it was egr again, and that was the final verdict. Cleaned the egr, still came back on. So now my egr is in need of replacing. Haven't started to lose power yet, but I've searched around and the cheapest egr valve I can find is this one: http://www.car-stuff.com/store/?D=buick+century+egr+valve&Ntt=buick+century+egr+valve&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Main&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=4294967271&Nty=1

It's the delphi original replacement at the very bottom for like 149$ w/ free shipping.

If anyone knows of a cheaper one that you actually reccomend, lemme kno, but i'm not gonna put a p.o.s.

If it turns out to be my egr is not the entire problem, I'm gonna have the catalytic converter replaced, new o2 censors, and dual exhaust installed, bosch platinum plugs/wires and a new distributor cap.

*why just stop at the basic **** when I can go out and get a nice lil tune up???* *dual exhaust is for fuel economy btw...*

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brake cleaner and an air compressor, but it's pretty much a throw away part, so as soon as i get my child support/mom pays me back I'm ordering another one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts