Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
what is christian gonna do now that he sold his cocker....how can he be cockerguy4life without a cocker. the balance in the force is gone...we should all sell our guns and watch paintball destroy itself.

serious though...your like those dorks who have spyderkingforlife wishing to hell that 2 years ago when they had that spyder and sat on the forum for hours and hours just to sell the gun and look like a newb for life....thats christian...a newb for life now.

Man, I just love Christian, he's the coolest guy on this whole forum....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what changing your name...thats inconcevable.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know what gun hes getting !!!!! it should be *****4life. oh im bad

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
along with his cocker he lost his bein a "Guy" too? poor Christian

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmmm trix? matrixguy4life...that sounds gay.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I KNOW I KNOW. But you will never know.,....Not until the he deems you worthy and unveils it for all to see, and it shall be glorious and it shall be radical. And he will see that it is good, and he shall rest.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what he is getting. I was shocked at first but It should be really good.

·
Registered
416 Posts
the question really is. Can WildKat carry on the lineage of domination that was started by Christian? This Kat thinks he has the raw talent, but maybe not the down to earth dead-sexiness that made christian so deadly on the pbfield.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you own a b2k3 what point would that have...your not a cocker guy .

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you don't get his powers just his post count and name....and the admins could delete all his posts

2,668 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
you don't get his powers just his post count and name....and the admins could delete all his posts
but see if this happened secretly i could be like "STFU UR GAY!" and everyone would be like "YES ALMIGHTY CHRISTIAN!" but it would really be me...and since u are mean, no left nut for you mister, consider me out!

·
Registered
385 Posts
man how do you think i feel, my name is tippmannpimper? do you know how bad a name that is? and i own a viking man, its just embarassing

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Haha...ya. My old name was The Shutter so I'm at least glad that it isnt that........O man Bubba, if me and you lived by each other we would be off the hook man.....last night was so funny!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts