Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Storms been pretty easy on us so far. Def not worried after living in Florida but I just don't want the power to go out :(

Nice day off from work, and technically my weekend starts tomorrow so 3 day weekend *****es.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Its looking like the snow storm is stopping right at the boarder of my county. So no snow for me. Hopefully the 40mph winds miss or it doesn't blow a bunch of trees and power lines down. I don't want to be up all night using a chainsaw...

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It's been 25-30 mph wind gusts here all day. I decided riding my bike around wasn't worth it, it's way too inefficient. I hope tomorrow is better. I can deal with 40's but when it's windy it just cuts right through me

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We got about 5 trees down on my property alone. The whole ground got ripped up. Suns coming out so ill probably go take a walk, but we are trapped cant get our cars out. My mailbox is crushed. :(

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
We got about 5 trees down on my property alone. The whole ground got ripped up. Suns coming out so ill probably go take a walk, but we are trapped cant get our cars out. My mailbox is crushed. :(
We lost trees, some of the siding on the house, and our neighbors shed is mangled. I'm more worried about work though, the zoo I work at is fine but the Aquarium in Brooklyn is another story. Flooding up the butt. Good thing marine life loves that kinda stuff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts