Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I was out working at this house my family donated to the Tacoma Fire Dept for training and we finished up for the day so I was pounding some "T" stakes into the ground so we could string up th tape so no one would go in after we left and as I was pounding my hand sliped and got caught on the edge of the stake and I had the pounder coming down already so I sliced my wrist open on the outside side of my wrist. It was bad times. There was blood everywhere, it seemed really bad but it wasnt, at first it looked like I tore a chunk out of my arm but it just split it really deep, so anyways, its my shooting hand so now its in a splint so I dont open the stiches open so its hard to type and hold a gun and its all numb cuz the doc shot it full of novicane and put 3 stiches on the inside and 14 on the outside. Oh man it sucks hardcore. Its that bad, theyll take out the stitches in about 14 days.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nows the time to send my laser ninja swat team assassins to eliminate you while you injured and unbale to defend yourself.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
airsoft guy said:
What you donat even care about lil ol me? Fine when you get hurt you can go feck yourself and Ill honk and laugh at your misfortune.

OMG IM SO SORRY!!! i got so caught up in my mag that i forgot the rest of the world. :rolleyes: so umm.... yea get better and dont cut your wrist again unless youre suicidal.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, I do have over 1000 posts and I now do feel sucidal because Im such a loser with my incredible amount of posts per day, Im gonna go quitely reflect by making another 50 posts.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh man, I feel for you dude. Worst thing like that was when I sprained my ankle REALLY badly playing soccer when like a 100 pound (u-8 league) literally tackled me by accident in soccer. I could only hobble for a week and missed two games! (ah the memories) Oh, I just felt like mentioning that my soccer team of a month ago are state champs for the u-12 division! w00t! (that was random)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
dang man, that sux hardcore. ive never been seriously injured, infact the worst thing ive done was breaking the same 4 fingers (middle and ring on each hand) about a million times playing bball but then i always keep playing with them and the bones in all of them are really big now and some are crooked and have things sticking out

·
Registered
949 Posts
sad sad sad.....im a mod and been here longer than you airsoft and you still more posts than me. those crazy kids and there pacman video games! :D j/p

·
Registered
264 Posts
I dislocated my shoulder last year when me and my friends where being stupid and having a bunker hurtling contest. I tripped over the bunker and fell right on my shoulder and nech. Got a concussion too and the shoulder hurt like crazy when the docter reset it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
that sucks cuz I feel for the middle finger I brooke rather than you

this is what it looked like with the cast on:

..!..

·
Registered
302 Posts
your not supposed to do that to yourself dude....it hurts you..:p

·
Registered
678 Posts
hey aggression... YOU MADE 1000 POSTS TOO!!!!!*confetti shoots from a cake that magically appears while a marchign band goes by*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts