Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this has been played before. This is a bragging game. You basically can either say true things that have happend, or just make up something crazy.

Example:
1st Person: I once gogged 4 people in one game.
2nd Person: Oh yeah? I once bunkered 3 people, AND gogged someone in one game.
3rd Person: Oh yeah? Well, I once made a cool forum game!

And so on, and so on. I'll start:

I once made a bunch of cool forum games that everyone liked.

~Jin

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh yeah well I know what alex looks at on the net every night after everyone is a sleep!

·
Registered
390 Posts
this is the second stupid forum game ive read in the past 1 minute by you. Heres a new rule. If its too stupid a game to even respond to, its not allowed. This rule will be enforced by me and my minions.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh yeah well I'll kick in the nuts and shoot all your minions and run off in someones car!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
but son you don't know how to drive. Most of his minions are american gladiator girls washups. so kicking in the nuts will be hard.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RAIAplayer said:
this is the second stupid forum game ive read in the past 1 minute by you. Heres a new rule. If its too stupid a game to even respond to, its not allowed. This rule will be enforced by me and my minions.
Oh yeah? Stfu. At least I am helping people with their boredeom. Please tell me how this is stupid. As if any forum game isn't semi-pointless already. And besides, tell that new rule to stupid Tippy loser w/ the counting game...even if I did contribute...

~Jin

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh yeah? well that sounds like an atempt of murder!

·
Registered
687 Posts
oh yeah well i raped ur mom.

·
Registered
687 Posts
oh yeah, well, she was the only one i could afford. the high end sluts were at LEAST $2.00.

·
Registered
687 Posts
oh yeah, well i own this thread because i raped ur mom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts