Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I'm only 13 years old, but my brothers are 32 I was a late child (twins). My 1st brother has gotten married.
You know the girl in Tomb Raider the main character. Well my bro’s wife looks exactly like her.
Well while they were living Florida. This dude was stocking her. After 2 mouths of him stocking my bro called the cops and they threw him in jail. He’s got 1-10 years.
Well my moms best friend has gotten these phone calls ever 6 mouths. It’s a person mumbling, they decoded what he was saying (I didn't hear it.) He said something about coming across country (I live in West and the Stockers in Florida). The mystery caller is saying thinks like getting out of here (meaning jail). Also he’s saying my bro’s wife name and her mom’s nickname.
I have my handy dandy Police knife MwHahAhaHhAh! No but I’m just pretty freaked out

Pretty spooky huh?

Pretty spooky huh?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hard to read but I'm not a good typer unless amod wants to do it ><.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
English. Do you speak it mother****er?
Say what again, do it mother ****er, say what one more god damn time...

Seriously kid, go back to Uzbechistan, i cant comprehend that paragraph of garbage at all.

EDIT-
Mint said:
Hard to read but I'm not a good typer unless amod wants to do it ><.
Uh, a 6th grader could probably make more coherent sentences using a keyboard than you could.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hes saying how his dad had sex with his sister, and then he was born a retard...then a stalker mumbled somehting about wanting to visit there family farm, and thats were i lost track of it..

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I've read this like 6 times and I still have NO ****ing idea what he's trying to say. Anyone wanna help me out decoding this mess?
His sister-in-law looks like angelina jolie(sp?!) and some guy stalked her. He is in jail. Now some guy is calling his mommy saying i'm coming for you mother ****a! and he wants to stab him with his little inch long pocket knife.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Huey69 said:
His sister-in-law looks like angelina jolie(sp?!) and some guy stalked her. He is in jail. Now some guy is calling his mommy saying i'm coming for you mother ****a! and he wants to stab him with his little inch long pocket knife.
Jesus Christ, how did you get all that out of there? Have you gone to college and mastered in "13 year oldanese?"

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I edited it to help you cause it seems like its that bad and I'm really lazy :p.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Still could barely understand it. How hard can it be to form complete sentences/spell words correctly/use proper grammar?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The words are spelled correctly... I used grammar a lil :p. I am not good on details thats my worst problem.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Name the words I need to know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ I did... Thanks also.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts