Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
maybe because no one's on to change it back to one of us "normal" members (like any of us are normal, whatever that is) I really don't know how who'd do that, so I may be like way freaking off.

Don't really know......

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Brockocoli said:
im sitting here in spanish conjugating verbs.....in the preterite tense

ahhhhhhhhhhh

fiki whats the news on why your getting "demoted" pm me

Not allowed to say. Something happened when all this crap was happening and I didnt follow up on procedure. I did 2 things one was bad and one was really bad.

I didnt think it was as bad as what everyone else thought. But oh well.

I dont think I reveled to much.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Alpha said:
\
If you ask me I think its another one of those dumb PBF pranks that aren't funny, but the people who pull them off seem to think is....

I'm waiting to go to work @ 1

·
12,110 Posts
I agree, big pink letters were pretty cool. I remembered when it first happened, I almost ripped out lal my pubes becuase I didn't know what was going on. Then I caught on. Whats next? Purple small letter?

And I believe its fuscha anyways.. Or was it magenta?

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Alpha said:
I agree, big pink letters were pretty cool. I remembered when it first happened, I almost ripped out lal my pubes becuase I didn't know what was going on. Then I caught on. Whats next? Purple small letter?

And I believe its fuscha anyways.. Or was it magenta?
That was some funny.

Your Marine requires a santa hat. It's in his General Orders....

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
8:20 this morning I was asleep. I got to school at about 9:45 then watched Mississippi burning for the whole block then went to spanish then to math.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts