Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
it stands for best damn punk band ever...Notice most of the times you see my sig it has a afi song in it. as for before hand I don't remember.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
bubba how do i get something like u have ( a currently playing thing ) cuz im sure everyone wants to know what song im listening to... out of my amazingly diverse taste of music....

the white stripes- dream theatre -tenacious D -sex pistols- nirvana -pennywise- Bloodhound Gang- cake - dashboard conffessionals - antiflag - afi - mindless self indullgence- deadsy- orgy - and more :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
it stands for best damn punk band ever...
they used to be punk a while go, but i bought there new cd and i was greatly disappointed. its still pretty good music but they've gone more mainstream rock over the years=( . i'm not a big fan of that.

D

·
0 Posts
afi' old stuff as awesome (compared to their new stuff that is.. cuz the new stuff blows)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they were really never punk, they were misfits wantabes, and they only did an ok job at that. i don't want to get into this discussion again...

ooo, sexpistols were not the origanal punks, maybe origanal pop punks, there were many befor them. btw, i lik the sex pistols, exept for the fact that there singing s god awful. i am goin to see them play next wensday too :)

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Jinjiro said:
I posted this before, but I just want to know if you people even know what punk stands for. Like the word punk. I think some of you do, but I wanna find out if you know or not. And don't go searching google.com or anything!

~Jin
Anyone? Anyone at all? Punk is actually an acronym. Doesn't anyone know? :rolleyes:

~Jin

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hmm.....punk=music for outcast Preteens who always want to complain aboUt everythiNg because they sucK?

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
AFI is now A Fire Inside, but before they were A Fire Inside, they were
Abuncha' Fcukin' Idiots..but they had to change it for the label they were getting signed to. they didnt want them to have a name like that..

(just wanted to answer the original question of this thread..)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts