Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

So what is your Favorite type of music...

• Mainstreem Rock

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Underground Rock

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Mainstreem Rap

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Underground Rap

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Mainstreem Techno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undergound Techno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Techno (Rave Music)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Christian

• Classical

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • None

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Who the hell can stand christian music???;) I chose rave music even though your pole is completely wrong... it shouldn't say techno, it should say trance:D Trance is the good sh*t they got at raves.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like rave and trance like the ministry of sound and stuff. I also like some mainstream rap. As you can see I am a party music type of guy

·
Registered
264 Posts
I guess it is considered underground rock:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
No offence dude but your categories are kinda hard to understand. Do you mean new-age rock? I'v never heard it called underground rock before. I'm for whatever category Adema, Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Rob Zombie fall under.:devil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guns n Roses
AC/DC
Bob Seger
ZZ Top
Led Zeppelin
Aerosmith

What ever they fit in to.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I can stand Christian music ;) SonicFlood, OC Supertones, Delerious, Steven Curtic Chapman, Third Day, Extole, Living Sacrifice, Audio Adrenaline, Parachute Band, Steve Green, The Benjamin gate. To name a few of my favs

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Man u gotta get some punk in - Operation Ivy (#1 Band), Rancid, 375 Slurp, Afi, Ant-Flag, Bad Religion, Blink 182 (eh), Bouncing Souls, Catch 22, Dropkick Murphy's, Good Riddance, Greenday, Guttermouth, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmie's, New Found Glory (They're Ok), NoFx, Offspring, Pennywise, Reggie And The Full Affect, Saves The Day, Ramones, Misfits, Assorted Jelly Beans, - Other Bands - Tenacious D, Atom And His Package (Techno Punk Band), They Might Be Giants, Weezer, System Of A Down, Zebrahead, Andrew W.K., SR71, Sum 41, MxPx, Good Charolette, etc... Damn, that's alot isn't it? Rock on! And don't say these would go under rock cause most of them are punk or punk rock.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
what do you want? what do you want? i wanna rock and roll.
Go Def Lepard
Kiss
Metallica
Aerosmith

·
Registered
687 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
Man u gotta get some punk in - Operation Ivy (#1 Band), Rancid, 375 Slurp, Afi, Ant-Flag, Bad Religion, Blink 182 (eh), Bouncing Souls, Catch 22, Dropkick Murphy's, Good Riddance, Greenday, Guttermouth, Me First And The Gimmie Gimmie's, New Found Glory (They're Ok), NoFx, Offspring, Pennywise, Reggie And The Full Affect, Saves The Day, Ramones, Misfits, Assorted Jelly Beans, - Other Bands - Tenacious D, Atom And His Package (Techno Punk Band), They Might Be Giants, Weezer, System Of A Down, Zebrahead, Andrew W.K., SR71, Sum 41, MxPx, Good Charolette, etc... Damn, that's alot isn't it? Rock on! And don't say these would go under rock cause most of them are punk or punk rock.
good charlette#1 and christian
mxpx#? and christian
forgot nirvana
dropkick murphy's#3 irish and funny as hell
new found glory#? and christian
greenday#25? gay insomniacs good shenanigans ok internatinal favs good

all the others don't have any of their cds

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
Let me say one thing about them. HORRIBLE They are the sorriest excuse for musicians i have ever heard in my life. I remeber when their single came out like 3 years ago. I was naive enought to buy the dam cd. First thing i did was pop it in my Discman on the ride home. Listned to it......Second thing i did was role the window down and throw it out. It was the worst CD i have ever heard to date. Wait no, Sr71 and Good Charlotte. Both truly, terrible terrible bands. GC has 1 "punk" (which they think means spiking your hair and acting like assholes.) song on their whole cd, and the rest are just.....bad. They are all acoustic, or really soft, and completley different than that one song they released to get everyone to buy the POS waste of money CD. Amen!

D

·
0 Posts
m98_bmx, its so true, good charrlot (sp) is SO gay. i hate them so much. and i hate these dumb kids that listen to them and think that they are punks since theyre listening to them.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Everyone thinks they are these badass radicals that "represent teens" and stuff, and are like generation X. They nothing but assholes who spike there hair and play ****ty music. Its like they record one "punl" track for their new cds, then just do soft and acoustic **** for the rest of the album, market it and make millions

·
Registered
687 Posts
D_Smalls said:
.and i hate these dumb kids that listen to them and think that they are punks since theyre listening to them.
are you calling me an @$$#0le? I listen to their music and others and I don't act like a dipsh!t!! So stfu!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts