Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes down to it, would you trust a 98C Pro with an aftermarket barrel or a VS1 with a nice barrel more? I'm talking in the woods, not a speedball court. Just want to know the general opinion.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I personally like my tippy for stealth attacks, not drawn out gun fights. They are both good... should I convert to HPA? I don't have much money at the moment. Plus I don't know where to refill HPA. The closest speedball court is about 100 miles away, so I only play in the woods.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can get your HPA tank refilled at any SCUBA or Paintball store. Some stores can only fill up to 3000 PSI, but most paintball stroes near me have the equipment to ramp it up to over 4500 PSI.

Either one of those guns is good for woodsball.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
co2 gives you a lot more shots per tank size over HPA, that's the ain thing to consider if you're using a marker that can use both.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
98's can use both so thats kinda nice. but HPA is a lot more consistent but CO2 tanks are alot cheaper. hm....

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
98's can use both so thats kinda nice. but HPA is a lot more consistent but CO2 tanks are alot cheaper. hm....
Tippmann's also require very high pressure's to operate, so HPA really limits your shots

to the above...
how informative...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts