Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bad news guys :( Trbo wont be going to OK D day this year...

long story short we are sending my wife to Switzerland this year and that trip has priority and the money just isnt coming together for D day.

as a consolation prize though I am going to be going to Oregon Supergame (HUCK!)

so, if anyone is interested in Oregon Supergame let me know, the portland airport is really close to us and we can provide a place to crash before/after. I will be camping on site for the game, leaving friday morning coming back sunday night

if anyone has played there before let me know

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
1. When is Oregon Supergame?
2. WHAT is Oregon Supergame?

I find that I have some vacation I NEED to kill (carried 3 weeks over, get 1 week personal + 4 weeks vacation a year (been there 12 years), so have 8 weeks vacation to use this year.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ya I dont think there is nearly the amount of effort put into the rules/scenario though that d day has, they claim 1500 players which is roughly the amount that was at d day last year. To me it sounds more like a blue vs red, ready go!

apparently they still bring in tanks though

I have estimated $250 + food for the trip
as long as you sign up before they up the price thats registration and a case of mid grade paint for each day
granted for you guys travel will be an issue. I will have most likely my brother in law coming with me so I will have 2 open seats in my truck, it wont be comfortable but you would only need it for a hour and a half to get down there from my place.

If hucks team makes it down I would assume they would have an open seat or two as well

I am tent camping on site, we can load the bed of my truck with everything we need for a weekend of debauchery and shenanigans

PBF camping trip still happening?

Martix- April 29-May 1, and the price hike happens april 20

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I started a new job this year and while I probably have the vacation time to do this, I shouldn't be burning it all up in one shot. I'll meet up with you guys sometime thouhg.

I think this year I'm going to be checking out more local events; I may even skip LL.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you could fly, ship your tank ahead to me if you dont want to bother taking the reg off, pack your primary stuff only, I can supply backups

probably would be cheaper than driving with gas prices right now, they are not terrible but not great either

1 - 20 of 21 Posts