Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay if you have any questions about dday pm me im a vetran that has been going to this event for 4 years... o by the way impy... u can always get in a carpool down there go on the dday forum.. and ask if some1 can pick u up... and yeah it is limited to 4k players but if there is more we wont turn u away u will just get ur spot choosen for you.

if you have any more questions about oklahoma dday post them here or PM me

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you live in the Philadelphia area you may want to check out Skirmish USA. Its located in the poconos. I havnt participated in it but my friend has and he says it is amazing. Not sure how many people though. Check it out. Its somewhere on http://www.skirmish.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
Self Inflicted said:
Okay if you have any questions about dday pm me im a vetran that has been going to this event for 4 years... o by the way impy... u can always get in a carpool down there go on the dday forum.. and ask if some1 can pick u up... and yeah it is limited to 4k players but if there is more we wont turn u away u will just get ur spot choosen for you.

if you have any more questions about oklahoma dday post them here or PM me
ok i live in northern wisconsin...so if anyone knows of a car pool going there im all ears

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.