Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jazz gone wild.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, how old do you have to be to enter? If you're a minor, will they let you in if there's an adult with you? I've seen the videos and fugured it would be worth it to fly to Oklahoma and try it out.

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
you have to be 10, and you can print out the waiver and have your parent or guardian sign it or have an adult with you. I am going this year and i turn 18 just before i go. I went last year and let me tell you if you want a great paintball experience for your first year at this go with the 1st ID. You can still register online I believe and just put the unit you want to be with in the comments box.

·
Jazz gone wild.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, just one more question, I am still running on co2 and will be for like a year until I save up, is the weather on Oklahoma going to freeze my co2?

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
No dude, more like 95 degrees all week, when it isn't raining and 90-100% humidity. If anything your CO2 will work better and help to keep you cool sometimes. And also, how much do you have in the budget for dday, because they have a lot of vendors there selling their stuff for a lot cheaper than you will find it anywhere else.

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
you should be good, but what are your plans for food, and do you have a tac vest that has a water bladder sleeve? If not i would suggest one or just a water bladder carrier and bladder which you can pick up there for a top price of like 30 bucks, and then just run a pod pack and depending on your gun maybe run tank on but if you are flying what is your plan for tank transportation. You can pick up a brand new tank at dday for cheap too and if you are going i would suggest registering right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Carry extra cash. You can find some smoking deals the last day or two. You never know when someone will let a guns or other equipment go for cheap if they get broke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts