1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey i m me at sboarder985 ill answer all ur questions

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
DDay, is always a blast! There are so many people, and so much to do, and the adrenaline is flowing the whole time. It's the biggest rush in the world. I probable sound crazy, but you just have to experience it for yourself.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
..cept when you are allies like me, doing a death charge at the damn normandy beach. i got lit up big time. lol it was still fun though.

·
Team-MyMonkey President
39 Posts
I missed it this year. But plan on attending next year. Fun in the sun. There is also a shoter version called Black Hawk down. You can read up on it here. www.oklahomadday.com
:)

·
Registered
833 Posts
well when it gets closer to the d day event some of us should get together and meet up and head to it.

I know i am planning on making it next year. I havent played in any scenario games like this but i have organized a couple in the last year for my area

·
Registered
833 Posts
ahh from new mexico is not so far, hook onto a trailer and let her rip to Ok man, it would be WAY worth it if you couldnt find any other way of getting there.

So was ther 3800 people at this past years event?

thats a crap load only scenario i was close to making it to was the one up here in Mn and it only had around 5-600 people playing. I can hardly imagine that may paintballers at one event! Thats INSANE

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
just dont bring that much with you, i kept most of it in the car, locked up. They wont steal paint or air, cause some of the officials walk around and make sure of it. I havent had anything taken yet, and this past summer was my second "tour". lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Keep the stuff in the car if it's not baking. Or if you keep it in boxes, lock the boxes up...simple things will keep you from getting anything jacked.

·
Banned
18 Posts
i was talking to my dad about all the road trips i plan to do with my friend when we get our lisense and mentioned D-day. hes the director of the film program at his collage and thought it would make a great documentary. 4000 people having a huge re-inactment war with paintball guns sounds like a nice film. so next june my dads going to try and organize all his students to go there-huge road trip and there going to rig me up with cameras in crap and watch me paintball. its going to be great

o and bull dog he relly did go to the international school of bangkok hes the friend i was talking about

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
We weere supposed to go this summer bout 10 of us only 1 went lol.

yes there will be on this summer can we post the link?? if not a mod can delete it cause it isnt reallya store.... oklahomadday.com

Might go to hte one in Pennsylvania cause its close 100 miles compared to 1000. from ohio.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
3800 people... dang, Skirmish is catching up! We had close to 3000 at Skirmish this past year.

I would love to go to OK's D-day, distance, money, and timing are a problem for me. So i think i'll have to hold off till after i graduate and have some vacation time at a new job. D-Day ain't going anywhere! In the mean time, Skirmish's D-day will do just fine.

- Brian

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
i wanna go soooooo bad. looks AWSOME!!!! i wanna get a cheap pump before i go though. instead of my tessy. am i the only one here in oklahoma?

·
Team-MyMonkey President
39 Posts
I too am in Oklahoma. OKC to be exact Planning on going this Summer. However, in the meantime, there is a scenario game at Adventure Zone this sunday the 19th. You can read about it at www.shaggybrotherspaintball.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts