Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who listens to old(er) music? like led zepplin, jimi hendrix, the doors, deep purple, or cream/eric clapton. or am i the only person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Pink Floyd
Ac Dc
Led Zeppelin
Guns N' Roses
The Doors
Rolling Stones
U2
Ted Nugent
Black Sabbath


Theres a bunch of other bands that i cant think of right now....depends on what you call old though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
about 90% of the stuff I listen to is pre 90's. (Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Eric Clapton, The doors, the who, Metllica, AC/DC, Bob Marley, Van Halen, and some Iron Maiden. the other 10% is stuff like dream theater, transatlantic, threshold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not true i have a couple of friends who have never heard a metallica song friggin weirdos
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top