Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,
Well your mild mannered Medic is on Injured Reserve, but I can still kick it with the crew... albiet my crew is the Nokomis Fire Department. So here is a pictorial view of the weekend so far as we are "learning through burning" at an old house in the woods.

Being hurt, I got to be the incident commander!! Yay! I gave such esteemed orders as "get me a doughnut" and "damn this coffee is cold..."
Although, there was this nagging feeling that I was forgetting something..... dammit! I left my keys on the kitchen table in the living room!

Oh well, I can just send some firefighters to go get them... boy that doorway looks hot though...

Better go in low! The room is about to flash over and get really dangerous now!

Lets see how they are doing in the kitchen....

This command stuff is hard work... better conserve my energy...

So that is how you kick it with the crew in the Northwoods....

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Shamed_Spartan said:
Im lookin for about $50

the lense like new, i can pic u

lmk
Those would look great for when I ref, but I guess, seeing as I am our for the rest of the season with my broken leg, I will have to let them go.

Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale.

Medic
your leg doesnt look broken, u lie

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shamed_Spartan said:
your leg doesnt look broken, u lie
I am wearing turnout pants and an air cast. I am sitting down becuase my leg is painful. I did not lie. If my leg were better, I would be one of the instructors all hot and sweatty in the burn building..

If you notice, in both pictures of me, I am not putting any weight at all on my left leg.

Thanks for you 2 cents

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I think I saw something about a house fire in the news. Just a couple of days ago.

Some people fight fire. I fight bad breath and the gum disease known as gingivitis.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
a bunch of my buddies are (well, were, 2 of them enlisted) doing their firetraining and had to do a bunch of stuff like that. my friends dad is the fire chief of our city so they all got hooked up on sick part time jobs with the fire dept. burning stuff rawks

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
MedicDVG said:
I am wearing turnout pants and an air cast. I am sitting down becuase my leg is painful. I did not lie. If my leg were better, I would be one of the instructors all hot and sweatty in the burn building..

If you notice, in both pictures of me, I am not putting any weight at all on my left leg.

Thanks for you 2 cents
I make stupid posts and it better not happen again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts