Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone... Names Harley as you prob noticed....Started playing in 94 with a SL68II, Pro Am...Autococker automag couple of old shockers..bailed out because of work for a few years and just decided to get back in......Cant wait to play again...

Harley

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Howdy and welcome back, Few of us around from that era ;).

In short- Mags won(WGP just quit building new cockers), The gardners turned SP into satans company, and the kiddies think a gun that's a year old automatically drops to half it's value.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Sadlly A gun does drop half it's value in a years time.

Mags are pretty much gone along with cockers now. The hot items are Dye matrix's and Eclipse Ego's.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
There's a whole crap load of guys at AO that will disagree with you about the mag part of that statement..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys... I bought a 05 Angel Speed off of Ebay hoping to play this Sat....Alot has changed without a doubt I cant belive th prices they are so low compared to 5 or 6 years ago...Paint tanks I guess it could be one of the few things in the workd that have went that way....Since I have stopped playing I have made a few trips to College station TX.. race team I used to work for tested at TWS for a few days in june...Lots of good times....

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
There's a whole crap load of guys at AO that will disagree with you about the mag part of that statement..
Yea i'm sure, people just hang on forever. Just because a company hasn't offically shut down dosn't mean it's actually doing anything eaither.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Except that AGD is. Haven't we had this discussion before Kaz? Call AGD tomorrow and ask to order a new mag....guess what, they'll still have the.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I tried telling him that earlier int he week, I think it's just something he'll never accept.

the good new is that automags hold their value; unlike anything new that is coming out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts