Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was really into paintball like 10 years ago. I had a Tippman 98 custom with an auto-response trigger. I had a tactical vest with remote co2 supply, a Rikochet AK feeder, and a DYE boomstick. I haven't touched my rig in about 4 years and was wondering if any of the stuff is still "good"? I mean could I go out and shoot some woods ball and not just get laughed at (well other than rusty skills).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Do you think I could switch from co2 to Compressed air without any problem? I'm thinking compressed air is the way to go nowadays.

·
Capt of team G-Force
75 Posts
LOL I just read this and realized I am almost in the exact same boat... been about ten years got my old 98C, DYE barrel, vest, no richochet hopper though. Yeah definitely want to see what has changed in the last 5 years in paintball.

·
Capt of team G-Force
75 Posts
I see... I read some of you post about the quality of 98s hitting the crapper...man that is too bad, I am about to sell my old gun pick up a phenom and get out and about.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
i wouldnt say its in the crapper but just that it doesnt live up to what the company was founded on either.

I was not impressed with the phenom when i shot one. way too much money for what it is and how it shoots. if you want a milsim marker in that price range i say go with the TM-7 instead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts