Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else here still play old systems? It's funny, I have a smaller tv setup in my room with my ps3 and ps4, but I usually spend most of the time in my living room with my 42' playing my old nintendo or N64.

Am I just crazy? lol :smokin

I just love the older stuff. idk if it's nostalgia or what.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as great as an older tv with scan lines. I have a converter box though to output hdmi. It's not that the graphics don't look good on that setup, but we forget how bad the graphics really were back in the day compared to now lol.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Control pad, 2 buttons, and getting so frustrated that you have to keep trying just to win. I just don't feel that with modern games. And there's no better multiplayer than playing with someone sitting next to you vs online.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
I dont have an older system but I sure wouldnt mind one. no loading screens, games are simpler etc etc

I am currently playing advanced warfare, the campaign isnt bad, way too short, its like they spent all their time on the scenery. the online is ehh, its annoying to have your character spawn without a gun in their hands (stealth mode!) and all the little snapshots of the guns in the setup screens seem to take forever to load

1 - 9 of 9 Posts