Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Old school LED trix, ironmen backup -245$

I am selling this gun because I need to purchase a motorcycle next week so this needs to go ASAP!!!

***another edit
This MUST SELL TONIGHT!!! I really really need to get the cash from this ASAP so im dropping the price as low as youll ever see something like this at...

This gun will be 245 +shipping ..first come first serve....catch me on aim at woahcool or email me at [email protected]

First person I get a response from gets this gun.

This is a 2003 Generation E LED Matrix that was used as a backup gun for team ironmen back in the day.
These are the non-stock specs of the marker:
GOOGLY EYES!!!!
Blue back plate
CCM No-Rise feedneck
Blue trigger
*blue vert ASA adapter(pictured)
PBC LPR
Aftermarket blue LPR knob
CP Shorty reg
Red Image bolt kit
Special team ironman board made to look like Gun20
Special Ironmen bounce mod done to trigger frame

*The ASA is a new style ASA, it needs the hollow screw to attach to body. I will be shipping the gun with the old screwin black asa and include the blue asa seperatly.

This gun has quite a few physical blemishes. It has seen a few years of play and shows it through the wear. The noticible cosmetic issues are: blue LPR knob is quite extensivly scratched from when I loaned the gun to a friend. Still works just fine. And the black stock ASA is scratched from a loose wrench tighetning. You can just find a screw and toss on the blue ASA that I am including.

As far as the internals go, this gun is in top-notch shape. I always lubed this gun after every trip to the field and made sure that the Orings are kept fresh.
I will include a tube of white lithium grease to lube up the gun.

I can honestly say that this gun is the FASTEST that I have ever shot. Coming from a person who has shot nearly every single marker out there, that should mean something. This thing just flat out rips with a close trigger setup, and the microswitch is as soft and smooth as can be. You will NOT be dissapointed with the performance of this gun. As far as efficieny goes, I usually average about 1300 shots of a 68/4500 fill.

For payment I will need to used paypal or pickup because i need the money ASAP.

No trades, I have no use for paintball equiptment anymore.

Thanks for looking!!

****PICS ON THIS PAGE. They are huge, so give it time to load.

http://www.musicsbest.net/hosted_stuff/trix_pics/trix.html

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am really getting sick of the offers for trades...honestly, if you can't take the time to read my post, then I don't think you're a serious buyer anyways.

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha yeah I glued googly eyes to the detents, definatly looks sweet and makes people do a double take.

And no thanks on the 300...My price is allready very low, I don't plan on going any lower or making any deals.

And for the type of bike, most likely I'll end up with a ninja 250r. But if a Zx6 or ninja 500 are at the right price when I'm looking, then I'll be picking up on that deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts