Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!
My first post here at paintball forum, looks like a pretty wicked place! I hope you guys can help me out with my old sterling pump. Check the beast out:

I am wondering how I can adjust the velocity, as she was maxed out at a whopping 130 fps the other day and lobbed paintballs up to 40 feet, sometimes in groups of up to 4 balls. (I lol'd til I realised that's wasted paint)

Also, what kind of aftermarket barrels are available for these things? Or any other kind of "mods" you can think of? Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks for the replies!
Mortisdeum- I'll look into the cocker springs... would any stiffer spring of roughly the same length and diameter increase the velocity? Who would have made a barrel for this (if anyone)?

kaz- Thanks! I'm a huge fan of this gun, I bought it quite a few years ago for $60 (Canadian eh?), the red paint is actually left over touch up paint from my old van... I think it was red or black before, but it looked like ass and I felt like spray bombing :D I posted on M Carter Brown, just waiting to see if anyone knows something.

Peaches- I'm sorry, it's not for sale... however, I bought it from a paintball field (it served as a field marker for many years) and last time I talked to the owner he said he still had a few of them kicking around... if you really want one, I will make sure I ask about them next time I see him.

Thanks for your help! I wi;; keep you informed of my progress.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Please do that for me and tell me if its so.
Thanks buddy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts