Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is your choice between the OLD Teenage mutant ninja turtles, or the NEW teenage mutant ninja turtles.I used to watch alot of this show back in the day.... here is some compare and contrast pics...

turtles.

honestly i think the new is just plain gay......
and i know for some of you this is way outta your generation.

·
Registered
461 Posts
old.....specially the old song rocks the new one

·
Registered
391 Posts
old by far. I have the first 5 episodes on dvd. And the song was so much better

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

when I was little, this game OWNED ALL

and this

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
the new ones are on steroids. plus the new turtles are tryin to get the solid snake thing with the bandana.....yeah.....not working.
the old turtles were just like, let's kick ass and then eat pizza, or better yet, eat pizza while we're kicking ass.

plus shredder looks like some bad dressed techno ravie, not the badass ninja dude he was before.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
the old ones were more teenageish, like athey were real "people." April looked so much hotter in yellow too.

when i was like 6, i had a TMNT birthaday party, and my mom made a pizza with marchmellows on it. it actually tasted pretty good, now that i think about it, i may have to do it again.......

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I had so many TMNT parties, too many to count. I think i was every turtle for like 4 halloweens straight. My favorite was always michalangelo.

Shredder was such an awesome bad guy. I remember I always thought he was the boss of Krang, but looking back on it now it's apparent Krang was in charge. But shredder was by far more bad arse. Not to mention he just makes such a good villain.

Splinter ate to-fu alot, turtles ate pizza, and they'd dress up in their human masks. The foot clan was a bunch of chumps.

All the villains made it so cool though: Rat King, Baxter Stockman - Baxter the Fly, Beebop and Rocksteady, Metal Turtle, Shredder and Krang of course, the prehistoric guy, etc.

Gotta love the surfing through the sewers.

Gotta love the video games too, they all ruled.

The new one just sucks I'm sorry to say.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Old.

Oh man, TMNT parties were so freakin cool. I hate them for like 6 years straight. I freakin love TMNT. The new ones are stupid though.

My friend and I would play the games for like an hour or two straight until we beat them (no save feature). It was so much fun.

-Jinjiro

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
IF YOU ARE A TMNT FAN, PUT ONE OF THESES IN YOUR SIGGY.

i made the last4

1 - 20 of 39 Posts