Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go this is my baby i have put alot of time and little money in to this i allways try and keep an eye out for used spyder guns on the cheap to steal parts off of so here she is

spyder sonix not sure what year ?
drop forward
e trigger with virtue board
pmi razor barrel
ninja 90/4500
evo 3 hopper
total in gun with tank and hopper is $208 ,
thing shoots ropes and never brakes a ball !
ive tryed other guns but keep going back to this one :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That gun did not even come with a e trigger that was added, you guys obviously don't know your spyder guns and the feed neck is also not stock , but what ever

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
doesnt matter, in putting the e-frame on it thats all you have really turned it into. it just went from one stock setup to another.

dont get me wrong im sure the thing is a hoot, i like old spyders, friend of mine had a victor 2 that he did basically the same things to and rocked it for years. it was a fun little marker

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
exactly. in such cases a lot of times i will split my ratings for appearance and performance.

typically on a non-milsim marker though since they are all the same exact shape and its just color differences i usually dont even bother with an appearance rating

·
Registered
82 Posts
If at least you would cut the rear top portion for different bolt pattern.
it is stock in body and internals, you have not even touched the valve, pin, spring, different bolt, etc.

I got the same body with the e-trigger, which I got for super cheap. To me its one of the ugliest bodies of that era, really cheap metal, very basic trigger and lower than average stock barrel. They do take a beating, but thats about it. On mine i painted it stealth black as I could not stand the red lines.

I have the green one as well, it looks like a Imagine in the pic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts