Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread (I think) that explained all of the stuff like (for example) OMG stands for oh my god. Can someone fill me in so I don't feel so stupid please remember I have not been into chats and stuff alot let alone forums and such. Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well there are a lot. The few off hand that I use the most is:

IMO: In my opinion
WTF: What the F***
WTT: Want to trade
WTB: Want to buy
LOL: Laugh out loud

I'm sure more will be posted.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Then there's all the forms of 1337 and leet and 31337. Once again, urbandictionary.com

A brief primer:
r0x0rz = rocks
s0x0rz=socks
j00=you

Oh yes, don't forget every little kid's favorite... pwn. pwn = own. It comes from a typo, but now everyone does it on purpose. It might be cool if people weren't such jerks when they use it.

Edit: ROFLMAOPIMP = Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off Pissing In My Pants

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
older nood to pbf? what does that mean?
and so its not a worthless post

lollerskates= laughing out loud while riding down victory drive on your old k2 rollerblades going 32.4 kilometers per hour sipping some sizzurp listening to barry white.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
vd...theres nothing but vd and pawn shops on vd. stay away unless you wanna get mugged outside the foxy lady.
ahahahahahah dude i totally know..my friggin school is on vd..isnt that crazy...what a POS school it is...i was just using vd as a street name example

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
shens, aka shenanigans. We don't belive your story, and will continue to be non-belivers until pictures of the event are posted.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
flowbob said:
older nood to pbf? what does that mean?
and so its not a worthless post

lollerskates= laughing out loud while riding down victory drive on your old k2 rollerblades going 32.4 kilometers per hour sipping some sizzurp listening to barry white.
i'm pretty sure our thread starter is a older person somewhere between 25 and 40.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts