Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i am goin to play woodsball for the first time in a couple months (1 game i have played in a year and a half) So i want yall to tell me how to play again and give me some tips

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
weeds and bushes rock.

rushing woodsballer is great fun b/c they don't expect it at all. Just make sure they aren't dug in or sitting at a choke point. . .yeah i made that mistake once. It was a very boring game okay? A runthrough was totally called for.

posting on woodsballers is always worth it b/c they don't know anything about snap shooting tactics. It's a guarenteed kill.

play aggressive enough that they won't expect you to be at a certain bunker, but not so aggressive that your team can't help you.

So yeah, i play too much rec woodsball.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ your right

bad thing about it is i may have to shoot co2 through my ion :( but i got a t-board comin so it doesnt reall matter

·
Registered
568 Posts
Just take it easy out there. Move up when it looks clear to cover. Try and keep people on your team to your flanks if it's a game where you can't dissappear into the woods or brush. Look everywhere all the time. Don't stay in one spot for more than 2-3 minutes. Retreat when you know you're getting flanked and your team is gone.

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
you have to practice being really stealthy, that means ghillie suit and also you should practice walking on dry leaves and not making any noise, once you get good at it you can move at a good pace and the sound of crackling leaves beneath your feet won't be an issue

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
bobide said:
weeds and bushes rock.

rushing woodsballer is great fun b/c they don't expect it at all. Just make sure they aren't dug in or sitting at a choke point. . .yeah i made that mistake once. It was a very boring game okay? A runthrough was totally called for.

posting on woodsballers is always worth it b/c they don't know anything about snap shooting tactics. It's a guarenteed kill.

play aggressive enough that they won't expect you to be at a certain bunker, but not so aggressive that your team can't help you.

Never underestimate your enemy.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ArmoArchangel said:
Never underestimate your enemy.
so very true. :hug: learned that one a few times over.

oh and
bobide said:

·
Wishes to play Pball moar
493 Posts
Flank, flank, flank, flank....if you stay in one position, i promise you, you will be cooked. Its best if you do it with a teammate so he can give you covering fire while you move to a different position and vise versa. I did it with my friend and we basically beat the WHOLE other team that way.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ArmoArchangel said:
I don't quite see why the "oh yeah and (insert quote here)" had to be there.
then i shall explain. All my points are relevant to me b/c i play rec woodsball. And everyone knows how many noobs go play rec woodsball. Therefor there is no one who can really be a threat, so underestimating carries a small penalty for me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts