Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive had this guy hold a cocker for me for about 2 months now...

my dad...
he said about a week ago "hmm that paintball gun you want loks cool i see why you want it, ill talk to mom"so today i ask him about it and hes like 'i doubt your getting that for christmas"
RIGHT AFTER HE SHOWED ME THIS KAYAK FOR 200 BUCKS AND HES LIKE "this is so cool, im getting it! I MEAN WHAT TEH ****?!?!?!?!?!? I CANT GET A COCKER, BUT HES GONNA GO BLOW 200 BUCKS ON ANOTHER KAYAK??!??! WE ALREADY HAVE 3!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED AT HIM, HE THINKS 270 SHIPPED IS "OMG THATS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AN AUTOCOCKER THAT IS READY O SCHOOT OUTTA THE BOX" WHAT THE **** IS WITH PARENTS TODAY?!?!?!??!!?!?!!!??!

·
Registered
4 Posts
ya i hate my parents. atleast with paintball. because just to get my gun i had to get them to think it was so good that i would never need to get upgrades. then i knew i would want upgrades. then it takes like a week to talk her into letting me use MY money to buy some upgrades. but then with my bike its a different story. i can just say i want it and she will let me get it. its weird how parents always hate paintball but dont care about how expensive something is that doesnt involve guns

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH MY GOD look at what he wrote to me when i told him i couldnt get it!!!!!!!! =( =( =(

its alright man i kind of knew this was going to happen its alright though i like waiting on people to buy somthihng for 2 months then they back out its ok.i just wish i could deal with mature people that dont have their momy managing thier money but its ok i can just post the gun back up for sale and try and sell it to some other 12 year old looser on that site and hopefully they will have enough damn sense to not let their parents run thier lives and tell them what they can and cant buy with thier own money dont im me or e-mail me again because i really dont care what you have to say you ****in lier

·
Registered
360 Posts
Heh...thats funny...funny but it sucks ass...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
And hes from Florida so im going to put my money on a Jew, I swear hes got to be a Jew, mark my words my Jewdar is going off.
Zidane told me to mess with him but I dont feel like it right now so if you want to go find out if he really is a Jew heres his SN rkenney50

·
Registered
32 Posts
i totally agree wit him, i would be pretty pissed to if some1 said they were guna buy my gun and i waited 2 months then they say well "hey i cant buy it now sry", i dont feel sry for u at all!

·
Registered
32 Posts
i wouldnt **** wit him, y would u do that anyway cuz he dont wana sell a gun to some1 who was guna buy it but then momy said no, thats pretty ****ing dumb is u ask me, he guys wana **** wit the dude that zidane was guna buy a gun from but then his mom said no and the guy said a bad thing about him.thats ****ing retarted (ive had it happen to me b4 and thats y i care so much bout it)

·
Registered
32 Posts
i dont, cuz even if u can still beg and pled wit ur parnts on giving u the money, cuz an average christmas gift is 200 so u can always get that much form tham at least on christmas

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would be pissed at you too Zidane

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CrazyCocker said:
I would be pissed at you too Zidane
yes but you dont understand, my parents had already said yes, and i was gonna ship the money that friday, but all the sudden my dad told me i couldnt get it, so...yeah

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
my parents support me playing paintball, they like that i play it and i have full control of my own money, i can do whatever i want with it
LUCKY BASTARD! my parents hate me playing pball, and they dont get me upgrades or anything, they just tell me to be happy with what i ahve, and im like WTF?!?!?! i wanna enetr tourneys and you cant with a stock tippmann and a broken revvy!

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KBA5011 said:
i totally agree wit him, i would be pretty pissed to if some1 said they were guna buy my gun and i waited 2 months then they say well "hey i cant buy it now sry", i dont feel sry for u at all!

it wasnt like that tho, i WAS gonna buy it, i had the money, and my PARENTS are like "nope, ur not gettin it"

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
like i said, i no where your coming from and that it kind of isnt your fault but what were thinking is in the perspective of the person you were buying it from and thats just like what he said in his little note, letter,e-mail, or whatever it was

all i can say is just make damn sure, and when i say damn sure i mean make your parents give you the money then so you can buy it then and then they could just keep it in their room or sumthing till xmas, that you will be able to buy something from someone especially if they have it on hold for you

·
Registered
264 Posts
I get to spend my money however I want cause I am 18, hahahaha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts