Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since yesterday I cant get on myspace. Whenever I try to go on it I get a pop up asking me to login, and it still wont work after that. Ive tried in both ff and ie. Yet if I go in the next room on the other computer I can get on fine. WTF is up? I attempted to clear my Temp folder to see if that'd help and I restarted but no luck. Someone help me!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The day myspace shuts down will be the same day walmart sales out of razor blades.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i tested on hidemyass.com's proxy and it came up, so its gotta be something with my IP. can I change my individual IP? the other computers have theyre own unique IP and im sure thats whats up.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
wtf is myspace?

if you use firefox, try deleting all your cookies, because it could be taht you entered your password in wrong once and it saved the wrong password, or something like that

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
**** you haters.

i figured it out.
QFT Myspace is the **** to score with hot low-self-esteem girls. But a lot of them look better on myspace than IRL.. =(

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1337 said:
QFT Myspace is the **** to score with hot low-self-esteem girls. But a lot of them look better on myspace than IRL.. =(
use it for what you want, but its how i keep in touch with friends bc we work so damn much.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
^^^ wow.

my guess would have been a block from that computer - i blocked my work computers from myspace and when anybody attempts to get online it asks them to sign up lol...

a few have figured it out - but most of them... clueless...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts