Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Miss Teh Forum...

What does BBQ mean? just thought id post...
I went looking for guns at 2 stores on Saturday. I was payed(over a year saved) 475$. I now have 580$. Anyways, i came home, went on the computer, and the forum was down. That sucked. i havent been on since Friday. Weel, i was wondering your opinion.

Ok, so i know this guy. Hes my BESTEST Freinds step-dad. well, he has a cousin who plays proffesional paintball, an is sponsored so he gets guns FREE! My mom told me to ask if he could hook me up with one for cheap. So, Do you think its rude to ask? Or should i ask? ive been advised by my dad to ask. What do you think?

Any suggestions on what to get? I can buy gun now, and save for other stuff. I need mask, hopper, tank, and gun of course.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
what does getting a free gat have to do with BBQ?(bar-b-que) ...id ask heck, youd be rude not to ask

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what does bbq mean? i thought it was an abbreviation like wtf? im not sure... but Nick, not knowing what?
and Jg, thanks. keep em coming.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and, i just neva knew bbq, plus, how did you learn what they meant? they were in your head at birth? if so, can i borrow some genes, b/c stem cell passed and...[/rant]

·
12,110 Posts
BBQ BAR-B-QUE. It was already said. Damn your slow. ITs to make fun of the 12 year odl aOLers who go around on the web saying stuff like

"lol u gotz me gud there lol OMGWTFBBQ a fly is in my room lolz !!!!111"

Okay, you are definetly not e-cool enough nor do you ahave enough tiem here ot make a thread like this, adn your obviously dumb by double posting, and not knowing what a BBQ is. Go to burker king and get a ranch burger off the 99 cent menu.Open the bun and smear the sauce in your eyes. When the burning stops, you will have experience BBQ sauce. That is BBQ.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
damn, that's a lot of randomness in one post...

the bbq thing is an extension of the whole wtf?!!1one thing. the 1 instead of ! started it, usually because tards let go of the shift key before they let go of the 1 key. then people started adding "one" to it to try to be funny, which then ended up with people typing random crap like "bbq"

the thing you said after that...I don't know wtf you said

you should just ask. screw manners

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, bbq means bar-be-que. well, i just neva got that one thing. I knew everything else... so anyways

TO ASK... or NOT TO ASK? THAT IS THE QUESTION...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yah, I EVEN KNEW THAT! i just didnt know bbq was "SARCASTIC" in a way. anyways,

TO ASK? Im leanin towards yes, like 65/35

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
oh, bbq means bar-be-que. well, i just neva got that one thing. I knew everything else... so anyways

TO ASK... or NOT TO ASK? THAT IS THE QUESTION...
Dude every Black Person/Gangster knows what a Bar-Be-Que. And they live off chicken you should know.

No racism intended, every African American I know loves chicken and eats it almost daily.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AND WHAT MAKES YOU SUGGEST TAHT IM EITHER? i thought bbq meant something like ... random.... bad ball qorks.... or beam banning queefer... or IDK... i iddnt htink it was bbq, like cooking thingy... my bad?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ thats not racism, its called superficial. meaning, you take the GENERALISM of a race or something like that. GENERALLY, africans eat chicken like lunch, breakfast, dinner, and sometimes brunch...

·
Don't mess wit da Force
563 Posts
also, when u buy barbeque flavored potatoe chips, doesn't it say BBQ on em? the brand i buy says BBQ on em. also, stupid 12 year olds are typing LYKOMGFWTFBBQ!!!111oneonehundredandeleventyone

1 - 20 of 36 Posts