Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its 248 as im typing this. im typin one handed because i cant raise my left arm. i think i tore my roator cuff agin. i idid it once iin wrestling 2 yrs ago, but i think i did it on saturday again. it woke me up, it hurts to lay at all. ****IN HELL IT HURTS RIGHT NOW omfg i need to go to the doctor!!!!i just took 4 200mg ibuprofen. and they havent kicked in yet. anyone know how id know for sure ifit was torn? i cant raise it, it hurts to turn over my wrist.it basically hurts to mov it. and its not pain on the outside muscle, its inside. i havent felt this pain since i damaged my ulnar nerve. and this rivals that pain. =( :( =( =(

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hey retard...instead of making a post on PBF at 1:30 PST when there's 3 people on, GO TO THE DOCTOR

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
why the hell not? if you're in such debilitating pain you need medical attention. wake his lazy ass up and make him take you. threaten to drive yourself. then if he doesn't believe you, drive yourself

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
as long as the car isnt a manual lol. btw that sucks, maybe you should have gone to the doctor when it first happened (not trying to sound mean)

haha i hurt my back a few months ago (minor back pain) so i went to the hospital and got a big bottle of 800 Mg Ibuprofen (oh the joys of free medical) with 2 free refills...we havent even gotten thru half the bottle yet lol. want to buy some? ;) jk.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
those army 800s are awesome. x2 if you get the big ass bottle. When I got my concussion they were like force feeding me them. Thats the army drink water if that doesn't work take some horse pills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts