Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dad owner of a fence company is putting in a fence for one of the backstreet boys and aaron carter :dodgy: . Im going to either get concert tickets for sold out concerts or their autographs for ebay! yay for ebay! he says they own escalades, golf carts, jet ski's and live on a lake. I think i could get alot on ebay for tickets to sold out concerts.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :dodgy: :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Banned
67 Posts
gold carts, "Like omg guys like let's go shopping with these new carts I bought!!!"

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
yay ? if u put on ebay post the link here for proof. Start the bidding at $400, i saw Kenny Chesney tickets go for $1200 on ebay

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya my dad thinks if the job goes through. we might get a few tickets and backstage passes so ebay here i come!! or at least an autograph so i can sell that

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh i love their music ya know when you just wanna rock and you put in the newest blackstreet boys cd and listen to "touched by in angel in all the right places" :dodgy:

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
oh..

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Pink paint said:
Oh i love their music ya know when you just wanna rock and you put in the newest blackstreet boys cd and listen to "touched by in angel in all the right places" :dodgy:
No Diggity

<3 Blackstreet

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
lol blackstreet is old school

1 - 20 of 26 Posts