Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I was walking around world cup today and these 2 kids almost run me over in a golf cart, so i said watch the **** out. At this time i had the feeling the game was on.... And i was about to embark on a very crazy journey......little did i know i was about to be ninjia attacked. about 10 min later they come back speeding tward me, then shoot me with freezing cold water outta a tube thingy that looked like this one:

so then i threw a rock at the golf cart.

Damn them and their ninjia attacks of doom

even though the cold water felt pretty good

Post ur thoughts

--Jerry

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
omg look at that kids face lmfa0!!!!!!!!! but you shoulda been like i know the power rangers or something(since they got ninja skills)and they throw like...yea a rock you got it down. I just cant stop laughing at that picture

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
i should have been there and i could have sabotashed thier cart when they leave it unatended lol....i work at a golf course and in my spare time i screw around with golf carts...such as turning the govorner off by the use of a simple woodchip...revving it up in neutral then slamming it into drive and donig burnouts :)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I can catch a golf cart with clubs on my back, and I'm not near fast. You should be able to catch it easily, and then do cool stuff from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts