Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I got back from playing paintball for 4 hours with my friends...took a shower...and realized I was starving. So I go search for something good to eat in the fridge and freezer....nothing. So i look over on the counter and see a pre-cooked pizza crust...and have an excellent idea. Look in the fridge again to see if we have any pizza cheese...negative...but I do see a 1lb cube of mozzarella, and a 1lb cube of sharp cheddar. I get out the cheese grater and grate some cheese...then look for pepperoni...and found an un-opened package of pepperoni. Yes! After all this...i realize i need tomato sauce...so I look in the pantry for a can...and find some.

Put the sauce on the crust...then put about 3/4 of a pound of cheese on top...then some pepperoni. Put her in the oven at 450* for 9 minutes and have a very tasty pizza.

Here are the results...

Ended up eating half of it. Put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.

I guess discuss...

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my mom made me homemade pizza for dinner. it was so good, but she didnte tell me the cheese was ****ing hot, so it fell off a slice and i burned a finger really bad (i was suprised how bad it got).

anyway, i saved some pizza sauce and cheese and im making english muffin pizza tomorrow :)

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ja289 said:
anyway, i saved some pizza sauce and cheese and im making english muffin pizza tomorrow :)
I have never thought of that....it's brilliant. I have plenty of sauce and cheese and pepperoni that I can use later on...we also have a full new package of english muffins...YES!

O

·
0 Posts
I always bake English Muffin pizza's in my cardboard oven on bsa campouts.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ehh i got the 555 deal from dominos today and im the only one in my family that eats pizza

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
i get pizza half off at my job lol

and the pizza is 1337

but uhh good job on accomplishing something i guess.....

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CoolHipJim56 said:
This has inspired me to go make my own pizza... par-haps I will post pictures in here when it is complete...
This could be the "official" home-made pizza thread...

haha...but...please do post pics...its a must.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
So when I went into the fridge to get the pizza crust, I was devastated by the rock-like texture of it. It seams my dearest mother forgot to zip seal it closed, and it aerated into a rock. On top of that, all the pepperonis where gone.

So I was sad :( <sad face.

Then I got a great idea...

Yeah that's right, ghetto pizza on hot dog buns. You can't touch that!

Plus lighthouse/American flag plate > *

Please note the thumb print on the top right pizza. Yeah, it hurt.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
So when I went into the fridge to get the pizza crust, I was devastated by the rock-like texture of it. It seams my dearest mother forgot to zip seal it closed, and it aerated into a rock. On top of that, all the pepperonis where gone.

So I was sad :( <sad face.

Then I got a great idea...

Yeah that's right, ghetto pizza on hot dog buns. You can't touch that!

Plus lighthouse/American flag plate > *

Please note the thumb print on the top right pizza. Yeah, it hurt.

Those look good, I'll take 3...

Do you accept paypal?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
rofl that is actually a good idea considering that theyre a good shape, and really soft (depending how new they are) which reminds me we got some texas toast today at the store..yessssssssssssssssssssss yummy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts