Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I try to activate in and when I click steam it says : Error: Could not connect to Steam Network what do i do! How do I get digital paintball to work? I'm using counter-strike condition zero

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100%Wooddog said:
Un install and re in stall and use that cd key or username. Then download digital paintball.
When I installed cs it came with steam icon on desktop after i installed the game but now it keeps saying the same the i wrote above PLZ HELP!

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Help!!!!

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HELP! also can i play dpb with only one player? and instead of playing cs how do i change to dpb?!!!?!? does it just not work with condition zero!!! OMG

·
Registered
967 Posts
Go to the cs/steam/dpb forums, you would find people much more qualified to know what the hell your talking about.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is my thread.....
answermy question

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really want this to work..... =( =( =(

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
steam if a good system, it does have its flaws, but for the most part it has run perfectly for me. theyre still fixing it, i dont know why people 'assume' that if steam has an error, and valve dosnt personally come to their house and fix it, that they will never fix it.then on the steam forums people are complaining about counter-strike:source and how it lacks new stuff. css is in the stage of simply being ported and working out any bugs or glitches! i dont even know how people will react to dod:source because dod source as of its first release, is just a complete port of 1.3. they will add new stuff, they just want to work out the main bugs i wish people would stop complaining about all this junk how valve doesnt do anything. they just want hl2 outalready!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts