Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It didn't end in a cliffhanger. Is this the series finale? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Hurly adn his radio...

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Alpha said:
It didn't end in a cliffhanger. Is this the series finale? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Hurly adn his radio...
Yeah that was great when his batteries went dead. (Or at least Im assuming thats what happened, I was basically just listening to it).

I dont watch it too often, but I catch it here and there. That show can be good at times though. I like how they give you an insight into each persons life, and you find out that basically everyone is leading a life of sin, and this island is for thier punishment. Good plot.

2,668 Posts
It's starting to get really tedious though. I'll still watch.

Imo, just have locke get surrounded by about 15 men, and he just goes crazy on them all and kills them, then he feasts on their rotting corpses. Great way to finish off the season, it'll leave people in that "WTF?!" state of mind.

·
Don't mess wit da Force
563 Posts
this show seemed really cool, but i forgot what day and when it starts, and what channel LOL. i have only watched part of the first episode... *sniffle*

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
TheShutter_Guy said:
this show seemed really cool, but i forgot what day and when it starts, and what channel LOL. i have only watched part of the first episode... *sniffle*
I rely on my family for that. I never actually turn it on. Its just on when I get home from work, and I watch it when I get in.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i personally love it, but kind of missed it tonight

you see, on wendsdays at 8, Lost, that 70's show, and Smallville all come on, and while ive been watching lost, tonights smallville was really important and i couldnt miss it

all i really saw was that the kid burned down the raft, the asianlady finally spoke english, and the fat guy is lonely becasue he has no lady friend and then his battereis died out

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
you got the gist of it. next wk all the guys go out in search of the "other" people and it looks like alot of **** goes down. Also it showed the fat guy with a gun to his face, should be good. :)

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kat said:
you got the gist of it. next wk all the guys go out in search of the "other" people and it looks like alot of **** goes down. Also it showed the fat guy with a gun to his face, should be good. :)
More importantly, it looked like some kind of old military rifle from the looks of the ironsights... I know I've seen it before somewhere.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts