Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
omg,...this night sucks so much! what do you guys do when your stomach is upset? i am sitting down eating saltine crackers and drinking some ginger ale....this sucks causei have already thrown up 13-14 times in teh past 40 minutes..... =(

edit: just puked 18 times....this night really does suck and now i have been told that i have the 24 hour flu......just great...just great! =(

edit2: lol puked 24 times...maybe 26 lost count

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
That sucks hope u feel better

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah so do i lol

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
paintballwhiz14 said:
stop eating, you need to let your stomach rest dude.
This is truth. Your stomach is in spasm and its irritated. Every time you put something down there, it will irritate it further.

Take maybe two or three sips of warm water every hour and then slowly advance your intake if you are able to keep that down. Then go to clear liquids -- NO SODA! Even gingerale is acidic and has carbonation. Stay with water, broth, and any liquid you can see through. After about 12 hours then you can try some soft bland foods. Pudding, jello, broth with some noodles. Then in another 12 or so advance again slowly to oatmeal, crackers etc.

If at anytime you start puking again, then back up to the few sips of water. If you feel that you are getting dehydrated, then go into the doctor to get some IV fluids and maybe some medicine to stop the heaves.

Good luck.. just think of the ripped abs you will have from all this exertion though!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i guess my dad was right....in soccer they are gonna work you till you puke and you can take no more! yeah i tried water like 2 hours ago...i woke outta bed and puked it all up....and i will not put anything in my stomach anymore till tomorrow when i feel better :D but otherwise iw anna go to teh doctor incase its a flu and get some type of medicine...my aunt had it 2 week ago, same simptoms too and thanks medic!

wait..i thought pepto bismal is for heartburn?!

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Everytime I did the 7up and saltine cracker thing it just made me throw up that much harder, I don't know the sciences of it exactly but for me I just don't eat anything at all, that way I throw up nohting and less frequent

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Bow to your sensai the towlet bowl.

·
12,110 Posts
I'm sick too. Got a bad headcold. I popped some pills for it, and it KINDA works for a bit, but it gives me the jitters. I dont mind the jitters, as long as I dont have to blow my nose.

KNow how when you blow you rnose too much the edge of your nostrils gets crusty adn hard adn hurts? Yeah I got that...

I have NO appetite. Yesterday I had a bacon and egg sandwich made out of an english muffin, and I had three cookies like 12 hours later.

I slept for OVER 15 hours the other day. Went to ebd at 4:30pm and woke up at midnight, then went on the forums for 10 minutes, brushed my teeth and took some pills, then went back to bed and woke up the next day around 11. Of course I woke up a few times in between.

But I got my iPod, so I'm kinda happy. And my bro got me star wars battlegrounds.

But I still feel jittery adn trippy, adn when I turn my head, I get dizzy. :?

EDIT: And I haven't been sick in two years too. I guess I was overdue.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts