Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I used to live in jersey until I was like 8 or so. I went to school with and was friends with these two red heads my age. Our family was friends too...we got their xmas card today and OMGBBQ MJDHAJLFNAJKFBJKASBFJAS they are soooooo fine omg. They are like the hottest twins I have ever seen ever and im pissed at my parents for moving.

[/omg why me]

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
picture the finest girl you know...multiply by 10 to the power of 6...double and there you go.

also my g/f got hella pissed when I first saw them and said" they are the hottest girls I've ever seen"

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
oh dude the long lost friends are always the hottest... one of my moms friends has a daughter, and we used to play all the time when we were little i guess... but like i guess my mom and her mom stopped hanging out as much so we stopped seeing each other... we got a pic of her like last year and she is a babe. im gonna have to have a reunion....

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
happened to me. My mom used to babysit 2 kids every day when i was young and I was friends with them. one was a guy and one was a girl. I got a christmas card of the girl and damnnn....

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
pix or shens. we wanna see these hotties. hey guys, now is a good time for me to pose mine and dayofthegreek's theory on the development of female mamary glands as related to the longitudinal location of primary habitat. in short this theory is that the tendency is that overall average size is effected by the general weather patterns of the area. in other words, more overall heat/warmth equals bigger average size. i admit that i'm not from a cold region, but it seems that da ladiez in the generally hot climates tend to wind up larger. those in climates that tend to be warmish in summer and only marginallly cold in winter are more in the midrange, and those in cold climates tend to be smaller. just from my personal experience here so don't flame my ass, just a crazy boredom thought that we came up with one day. lol.

·
Banned
140 Posts
lbreevesii said:
pix or shens. we wanna see these hotties. hey guys, now is a good time for me to pose mine and dayofthegreek's theory on the development of female mamary glands as related to the longitudinal location of primary habitat. in short this theory is that the tendency is that overall average size is effected by the general weather patterns of the area. in other words, more overall heat/warmth equals bigger average size. i admit that i'm not from a cold region, but it seems that da ladiez in the generally hot climates tend to wind up larger. those in climates that tend to be warmish in summer and only marginallly cold in winter are more in the midrange, and those in cold climates tend to be smaller. just from my personal experience here so don't flame my ass, just a crazy boredom thought that we came up with one day. lol.
Due to the overwhelming gayness of this post, pictures will be PM'd to everyone except for you and greek.

Have a nice day!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts