Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was pretty sick today and had nothing better to do than surf the web. I'm scrolling through and all of the sudden...my scroll wheel on my mouse quits working!! What the hell is up with that? I can't surf the net without the scroll wheel, so for the next few day I don't think I'll be posting until I make it to work to buy a new one.

How do you break a scroll wheel..it still turns and stuff, but nothing happens.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I do.

Moving my mouse to the scroll bar is too much effort.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
That happened to my mouse once! All I had to do was remove the scroll wheel, eat it whole, and wait for my digestive uices to clean the problem off for me! Next time I went to the bathroom, I gave it a rinse, and popped it right back in there and it was good as new!

:dodgy: Hit page down..

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Are you using firefox? Same thing happened to me. You have to log out of your account on firefox or something, and then make a new account I think.

I'm addicted to windows and scroll buttons, so I can't use macs.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I can like rotate the wheel still, but I can definately tell that its not 'catching' like it used to.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't stand it, my scroll wheel completes me.

It feels like I'm pushing the accelerator, but the car just isn't moving.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I'm sorry, I get annoyed anytime that I have to use the computers at school because the scroll wheels don't work. I would go crazy if I didn't have a scroll wheel at home, so I understand where you're comin' from.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
Elliswithagun said:
Are you using firefox? Same thing happened to me. You have to log out of your account on firefox or something, and then make a new account I think.

I'm addicted to windows and scroll buttons, so I can't use macs.
dude somthing tells me you haven't seen a new mac mouse in a year or two, they have scroll wheels that make non mac brad mouses look like stone age tools

1 - 15 of 15 Posts