Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
427 Posts
What a freakin jackass

·
Registered
23 Posts
or maybe hes black... maybe all u down south people think that is a bad word... but up here man its coo as long as u aint sayin it in a hateful way... and aslong as ur not white... lol

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Yea up here thats what they call each other. But if your white dont say anything rude to them because if you do your rasicist!

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
qube da penguin said:
they can have black power, and not be considered racist, but when we take pride in our race, we just get called a supremacist...
Yea its not right they get more rights than us:(

·
Registered
972 Posts
honestly, why did you create a thread about this? and if the black community wants equality then they shouldnt beat the **** out of white folk that say ****** to them, cause then there racist against black, well actually it would cancle it out cause the person who said it was racist and then the black guy who beat the **** out of the white guy was racist, so it was just one big misunderstanding with a guy on the ground and the other guy running like hell from the police.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lastonestanding,

I've been browsing here a few days, and decided to finally ante up and post, so here goes.

If the black community were to beat the white folks for saying that, why cant we beat the crap out of the black folks who call us Crackers?

Something to think about eh?

What eggs me on, is that if they do something against us, it's fine.

But if 1 white male/female says 1 black thing, or gets in a fight it is automatically considered a hate crime.

Get what I am saying?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
M3DragunLCD said:

If the black community were to beat the white folks for saying that, why cant we beat the crap out of the black folks who call us Crackers?

because then we would be racists DUH!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts