Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was typing a reply to a thread in PB chat and i saw the new hardeys Angus Burger commercial

They have this hot girl stick her whole fist in her mouth, then pull it out, and smile... lol

Discuss...

--Jerry

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I haven't seen it yet, but the Angus Burger doesn't impress me.

Simply because we've had the Black Angus Steak sub at Quiznos for the past two years. Everyone is hopping on OUR bandwagon.

The only one I AM impressed with, however, is Carl Jr.'s (the Hardee's equivalent out here in the West) Pastrami burger. I've never seen any food chain use Pastrami before, and seeing the advent of this heavenly meat in a sandwich is long overdue. I'm hitting that place up tonight.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
carl jr's is some good stuff, went to a few when i was out west.

beef rocks.

on another note, anybody here had backyard burgers blackened chicken sandwich? those things rock

·
Registered
461 Posts
i think ive seen it
one of my lady friends can stick her fist in her mouth
its pretty crazy if i say so myself

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
A hot girl this should be closed it describes women being hot,.

·
Registered
770 Posts
DuoDSG said:
I haven't seen it yet, but the Angus Burger doesn't impress me.

Simply because we've had the Black Angus Steak sub at Quiznos for the past two years. Everyone is hopping on OUR bandwagon.

The only one I AM impressed with, however, is Carl Jr.'s (the Hardee's equivalent out here in the West) Pastrami burger. I've never seen any food chain use Pastrami before, and seeing the advent of this heavenly meat in a sandwich is long overdue. I'm hitting that place up tonight.
You gotta come out to L.A. We got Pinks which is a one shot place, but it's famous for it's chilli, hotdogs, burgers, and pastrami... You can get all of those things in 1 item too... tis heaven

And that chick sounds like a winner

Then we got The Hat. They have the pastrami burgers too, but it's waaaayyyy better than Carls Jr. Yeah dude... Pastrami is great... but you really gotta try it at one of those 2 places... you'd love it.

D

·
0 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
A hot girl this should be closed it describes women being hot,.
omg, youre so funny.. do you write your own jokes? omg.. thats so funny

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
shut up, I have a right to be funnier than you... rollin:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Carls Jr. had a commercial like that for the double $6 I believe

and bushmaster, don't be such a douche

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've seen it...

I thought you were going to say a girl fisting herself and I was about to say OMGWTFBBQ WHAT CHANNEL!?!?1/111/!?1/!/1

1 - 20 of 34 Posts